Meet Rory. She knows everything about anything. When her nose isn’t in a book learning all there is to know about Sea Critters—she enjoys going to school, helping her friends with their homework and studying for her bright future in Marine Biology. Lovingly designed and hand sewn in San Francisco by our Aunty Dee.
All proceeds to benefit Women Speaking Out Hawaii, an innovative 501 (c) (3) nonprofit created in 2007 that focuses on the prevention of dating violence and teaching self-love to Hawaii's youth. The organization offers Character Development workshops, an annual Speak Love Conference, and a multitude of hybrid community events both virtual and in-person focused on awareness.
- Hand sewn in San Francisco, California by our Aunty Dee
- Made of repurposed past season MIKOH fabric
- 100% of proceeds donated to charity Women Speaking Out Hawaii
- Suitable for ages 0+
- Each toy is unique and item received may not be as pictured
- Dimensions: 11" x 5"
- Hand wash cold, dry in shade
- Do not machine wash, do not tumble dry
- FINAL SALE