Shelley Top | Strength
The swimwear in our STRENGTH collection has been designed for women who have been affected by breast cancer. The styles are specially customized with sewn-in breast pockets for prosthesis and removable padding, altered features with higher necklines and a longer body on the tops to protect their scars from the sun, and most importantly to empower women to feel confident and supported.
Named after Shelley, who helped inspire STRENGTH. This top is our most classic and timeless silhouette in the collection, just like Shelley. Featuring a chic square neckline, thin adjustable straps, and removable padding. Wear yours with and your favorite MIKOH bottoms from the collection for a chic MIKOH look.
- Swimwear specially designed for women affected by breast cancer
- Square Neck Top With Loop Ties And Removable Padding
- Mixed Recycled Nylon and Spandex Fabric
- Made in Indonesia
- Featured with Tambo Skirt, Suva Bottom, and Cruz Bay 2 Bottom
- This style runs true to size
- Sarina in Fauna wears the Shelley Top in Size Medium and the Tambo Skirt in Size 1. She is a 34C/D and wears a size 27 pant.
- Bri in Bermuda wears the Shelley Top and the Suva Bottom in Size Small. She is a 34B and size 27 pant.
- Katie in Spider Orchid wears the Shelley Top in Size Small and the Tambo Skirt in Bone in Size 1. She is a 32A/B and wears a size 25 pant.
- Lindsay in Bermuda wears the Shelley Top and the Cruz Bay 2 Bottom in Size Large. She is a 36B and wears a size 29 pant.
- Meme in Noir wears the Shelley Top and the Cruz Bay 2 Bottom in Size Extra Large. She is a 38D or 40C and wears a size 32 pant.
- See Size Guide
- Hand wash cold, dry in shade
- Do not machine wash, do not tumble dry
- Avoid sunscreens, oils and lotions
- We offer returns for store credit only