Julia Top | Strength
The swimwear in our STRENGTH collection has been designed for women who have been affected by breast cancer. The styles are specially customized with sewn-in breast pockets for prosthesis and removable padding, altered features with higher necklines and a longer body on the tops to protect their scars from the sun, and most importantly to empower women to feel confident and supported.
The Julia Top is savvy, hard working, supportive and statement making, just like Julia, who the suit is inspired by who was diagnosed in 2021 and beat breast cancer in June 2022. With a high neckline, this top works overtime and covers in all the right places. This top works wonders for those wanting to spend more time in the sun, doing any sort of sporty activity, and also those needing more coverage.
- Swimwear specially designed for women affected by breast cancer
- Rash Tank With Removable Padding
- Mixed Recycled Nylon and Spandex Fabric
- Made in Indonesia
- Featured with Miyako 2 Bottom, Bondi 2 Bottom, Lami Bottom and Cruz Bay 2 Bottom
- This style runs true to size
- Bri in Aquarium wears the Julia Top and the Miyako 2 Bottom in Size Small. She is a 34B and size 27 pant.
- Meme in Henna wears the Julia Top and the Cruz Bay 2 Bottom in Size Extra Large. She is a 38D or 40C and wears a size 32 pant.
- River in Fauna wears the Julia Top in Size Medium and the Bondi 2 Bottom in Size Small. She is a 32C and wears a size 27 pant.
- Lindsay in Aquarium wears the Julia Top and the Bondi 2 Bottom in Size Large. She is a 36B and wears a size 29 pant.
- Sarina in Tarragon wears the Julia Top and the Lami Bottom in Size Medium. She is a 34C/D and wears a size 27 pant.
- See Size Guide
- Hand wash cold, dry in shade
- Do not machine wash, do not tumble dry
- Avoid sunscreens, oils and lotions
- We offer returns for store credit only