Alva Top | Strength Vol. 2
The swimwear in our STRENGTH collection has been designed for women who have been affected by breast cancer. The styles are specially customized with sewn-in breast pockets for prosthesis and removable padding, altered features with higher necklines and a longer body on the tops to protect their scars from the sun, and most importantly to empower women to feel confident and supported.
The Alva Top is cut in a classic, one shoulder silhouette for those who are seeking a chic, asymmetrical look. Lovingly named after our dear friend and basically our unofficial aunt, Alva of @thebentokitchen. A fierce, strong survivor who is also a female founder and entrepreneur. Pair the Alva Top with her matching Bondi 2 Bottom in Berry.
- Swimwear specially designed for women affected by breast cancer
- Rash Tank With Removable Padding
- Mixed Recycled Nylon and Spandex Fabric
- Made in Indonesia
- Featured with Encino Pant
- This style runs true to size
- Sarina wears the Alva Top Size Medium with the Encino Pant. She is a 34C/D and wears a size 27 pant.
- See Size Guide
- Hand wash cold, dry in shade
- Do not machine wash, do not tumble dry
- Avoid sunscreens, oils and lotions
- We offer returns for store credit only