Meet Maia. She’s the savvy, resourceful one of her group. She has found more gadgets and gizmos under the sea that would make Ariel jealous. Maia’s favorite part of her treasure hunts is when she gets to gift her findings to all her friends, family, and Sea Critters. Lovingly designed and hand sewn in San Francisco by our Aunty Dee.
All proceeds to benefit Women Speaking Out Hawaii, an innovative 501 (c) (3) nonprofit created in 2007 that focuses on the prevention of dating violence and teaching self-love to Hawaii's youth. The organization offers Character Development workshops, an annual Speak Love Conference, and a multitude of hybrid community events both virtual and in-person focused on awareness.
- Hand sewn in San Francisco, California by our Aunty Dee
- Made of repurposed past season MIKOH fabric
- 100% of proceeds donated to charity Women Speaking Out Hawaii
- Suitable for ages 0+
- Each toy is unique and item received may not be as pictured
- Dimensions: 11" x 5"
- Hand wash cold, dry in shade
- Do not machine wash, do not tumble dry
- FINAL SALE