Liz One Piece | Strength Vol. 2
The swimwear in our STRENGTH collection has been designed for women who have been affected by breast cancer. The styles are specially customized with sewn-in breast pockets for prosthesis and removable padding, altered features with higher necklines and a longer body on the tops to protect their scars from the sun, and most importantly to empower women to feel confident and supported.
Our Liz One Piece is fierce and resilient and lovingly named after our little sister’s sister-in-law, Liz, who beat breast cancer in 2021. Featuring minimal, adjustable straps and moderate coverage, the Liz One Piece has a straight across neckline, an extremely comfortable fit and made to be worn from the pool, the beach, and doubled as a bodysuit.
- Swimwear specially designed for women affected by breast cancer
- Square Neck One Piece With Loop Ties And Removable Padding
- Mixed Recycled Nylon and Spandex Fabric
- Made in Indonesia
Shop More Liz One Pieces Here
- This style runs true to size
- Bri in wears Size Small. She is a 34B and size 27 pant.
- See Size Guide
- Hand wash cold, dry in shade
- Do not machine wash, do not tumble dry
- Avoid sunscreens, oils and lotions
- We offer returns for store credit only