Debbie One Piece | Strength
The swimwear in our STRENGTH collection has been designed for women who have been affected by breast cancer. The styles are specially customized with sewn-in breast pockets for prosthesis and removable padding, altered features with higher necklines and a longer body on the tops to protect their scars from the sun, and most importantly to empower women to feel confident and supported.
Our Debbie One Piece is stylish, fashion forward, and fun, just like Oleema’s future mother-in-law, Debbie. Featuring chic thick straps, a square neckline, and modest coverage—perfect for swimming or a family beach day. Inspired by Oleema’s mother-in-law, Debbie, who was diagnosed with breast cancer 30 years ago when she was 38. “I had cancer, but cancer didn’t have me.”
- Swimwear specially designed for women affected by breast cancer
- Flat Strap Square Neck One Piece With Removable Padding
- Mixed Recycled Nylon and Spandex Fabric
- Made in Indonesia
- Paired with Toyama Sarong and Tambo Skirt
- This style runs true to size
- Lindsay in Bermuda wears Size Large. She is a 36B and wears a size 29 pant.
- Meme in Aquarium wears Size Extra Large. She is a 38D or 40C and wears a size 32 pant.
- Katie in Fauna wears Size Small. She is a 32A/B and wears a size 25 pant.
- Sherri in Aquarium wears Size Medium. She is 5'4" and wears a size 26 pant.
- See Size Guide
- Hand wash cold, dry in shade
- Do not machine wash, do not tumble dry
- Avoid sunscreens, oils and lotions
- We offer returns for store credit only